The first step to energy procurement is to “buy best” and monitor what you use.
From our experience any business can achieve significant savings from consolidating energy supplies to a single provider and utilise their intelligent reporting systems.
This includes electricity, gas and water supplies. Low Carbon Alliance provides advice in how to do this as well as:
- Monitoring/reporting systems include tenant sub-meter re-charging capabilities
- Invoice validation
- Contract renewals
- Carbon counting
- Energy generation subsidy payments
We bring additional benefit by:
- Identifying risks from supply charges that can otherwise be avoided
- Providing updates on regulation changes that affect consumer energy prices and charges as well as industry updates relevant to your business activities.
- Energy reporting which can be used for the ESOS auditing requirements of ISO 50001.
As well as managing your energy consumption you can procure 100% renewable energy. In the second quarter of 2018 the percentage of the UK’s energy generated by renewable energy sources, reached 28.1%.
We offer a client-focused approach to managing the energy consumed within a building. As each business has bespoke needs, we have built a service that is flexible to your specific requirements.